People use all sorts of words to describe it: vast, endless, magnificent, unimaginable, among others. Good words as far as words go, but they don't really do Namibia's top attractions justice. There simply is no frame of reference, nothing that comes close to seeing the sunset at Sossusvlei, spend the day site seeing in the German Enclave with it beautiful buildings and plentiful activities playing at Swakopmund or visiting the Himba in Damaraland.
You have to experience it yourself. And then encourage others to do the same. Vast and sparsely inhabited. Its land forms ancient and extreme. Namibia is facinating and exotic remote and varied. It is known for its large game reserves and protected areas (18% of the land mass) and its wealth of land and sea life.
Highlights of Namibia:
- A balloon ride over the desert
- Touring through the amazing Etosha park with it many animals and unique scenery
- Fly over the windswept, remote and forlorn but majestic and starkly beautiful skeleton coast
- Twyfelfontein Rock Engravings in Damaraland
- Sossusvlei orange sand dunes and photographic paradise
The Destinations below are for Post-MICE, Break-Away's and Leisure.